Monday, March 25, 2013

Flavored Oyster Crackers

I have no idea where I got this recipe so I apologize to whomever is responsible for such a fun creation.  I made them to go in soup but yesterday I fixed salad for dinner at Carla's and since I was out of croutons I took these instead.   They were quite appreciated and several ate them without the salads.   A good snack.  I cut the recipe in half but will give the full recipe.  Easy and tasty.

2 packages of oyster crackers
3/4 C canola oil
1 Ranch  dressing mix
1 TB garlic powder
1 TB dill weed
1 TB lemon pepper

Warm the oil and drizzle it on the crackers.   Mix the dry ingredients together and shake it on crackers, stirring to coat them well.   They are better the second day as the flavors meld together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails