Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paprika Chicken

Here is the chicken recipe I mentioned earlier to go with the Bow tie Asparagus Pasta. I enjoyed this recipe very much! I got it from Favoritefamilyrecipes.
Paprika Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c parmesan cheese
1 1/2 c Italian bread crumbs
1 1/2 cubes melted butter (3/4 c)
Paprika
Combine parmesan cheese with bread crumbs. Dip chicken breast in melted butter. Roll in crumb mixture until completely coated. Place in greased baking dish and sprinkle with paprika. Bake uncovered for 35-40 min. @ 375- Do not over cook!
**I found there to be plenty of crumb and cheese mixture if you were needing to serve more than 4. I would also suggest you save on the butter as well. I only melted 1/2 c and there was oodles leftover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails