Monday, May 11, 2009

Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies

Here is the delisious recipe I mentioned that was comming!
When I saw this recipe at Real Mom Kitchen I knew it was a must try. You can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! The recipe is from Betty Crocker so of course the recipe calls for a boxed brownie mix, but being I have a recipe for brownies which I love, KAT's Brownies, I used it instead.
Filling
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons milk

Topping
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter

Bake a batch of Brownies, click here for Kat's Brownie recipe. Cool completely, about 1 hour.

In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base. In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. Store covered in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails