Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lemon Chicken Pasta


I love chicken, I love pasta, and I love lemon so I decided to combine them and make my own recipe with all those loves. It is quick and simple and probably similar to something someone else has tried but it is original for me and it turned out very good. Clark liked it as did Clinton so that makes it a keeper.

Lemon Chicken Pasta

8 oz. angel hair pasta, cooked
2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
1/4 C chopped onion
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
zest from one lemon
juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp chicken bouillon
1/2 C chicken broth
1/2-1 C cream, to taste
salt and pepper to taste

Cook onion in butter but don't let it brown. Then add garlic and cook till garlic is warm. Add broth, lemon juice, zest, bouillon, cream and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and let thicken a little. Add chicken and heat till chicken is warm. Serve over pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails